Day 1 – Toronto » Boston
- 6:30 – 9:00 AM Board the coach at your chosen pick-up location (pick-up times vary) and travel to Niagara Falls Canada/U.S. border (proper documents required subject to U.S. entry laws).
- 11:30 AM Border crossing, followed by a break at Pembroke Rest Area in NY.
- 2:00 PM Stop for lunch en route (cost of lunch is not included).
- 6:00 PM Stop for dinner en route (cost of dinner is not included).
- 8:00 PM Approximate arrival time at your luxury hotel located in Boston suburb, a short distance from the Boston city center. Enjoy the evening at your leisure.
Day 2 – Boston City Tour
(Guided tour of Boston + Free Time)
- 6:30 AM – 7:45 AM Buffet breakfast at your hotel (included). Bus leaves the hotel at 8:00 AM.
- 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM Enjoy a Fully-Guided Tour of Boston with your local Boston city guide.(Tour is a combination of bus and walking).
Tour Highlights Include:» Freedom Trail» Old Ironsides» Revere House» The Revere Statue» Old North Church» Copp’s Hill Burying Ground» Park Street Church» Boston Common» Old Granary Burying Ground» King’s Chapel and Old State House
Lunch Break at Quincy Market for a variety of food at the food court.
After Lunch, continue the tour with a short drive to Cambridge for a visit to the Harvard Yard, America’s Most celebrated University. Stop for photos at Copley Square, which is architecturally, the most pleasing spot in all of New England. The Charlestown Navy Yard (historic park) with the USS Constitution Museum.(All the above sites are on the general tour, some walking involved)
Gratuities to your city tour guide are optional and at your discretion.
3:00 PM – 8:00 PM Free time in Boston.
Here are some suggestions for what to visit during your free time:
- 7:10 PM – Toronto Blue Jays vs. Boston Red Sox Game – July 13 @ 7:10PM. Tickets to the game are not included in our package, they can be purchased separately through the Red Sox Website. Transportation to and from the game is the travellers responsibility.
- New England Aquarium Home, among Boston’s premier visitor attractions with over 1.3 million visitors a year.
- Boston’s Back Bay, one of America’s most desirable neighborhoods! Stroll through Newbury Street, Boylston Street, and Commonwealth Avenue, where you will find many unique shops, restaurants, and vintage homes.
- Museum of Science
- Museum of Fine Arts, one of the most comprehensive art museums in the world encompassing nearly 450,000 works of art!
- Institute of Contemporary Art Boston
- 8:00 PM Pick-up a designated meeting place in central Boston and return to your hotel (You may stay longer for the nightlife; however you must arrange your own transportation back to the hotel.)
Day 3 – Hyannis & Plymouth » Downtown Boston
Comfort Tour will not be responsible for any admission tickets purchased in advance in the event of a canceled tour.
- 6:30 AM – 7:45 AM Buffet breakfast at your hotel (included). Bus leaves the hotel at 8:00 AM, departing for Hyannis, MA.
- 9:00 AM Enjoy the day in Hyannis, MA and visit the Kennedy and Korean Memorials, as well as enjoy free time to stroll by the beach. We will also stop in Plymouth, MA for lunch, where you will have the opportunity to visit Plymouth Rock and enjoy time by the picturesque sea side area.
- 3:00 PM Departure from Plymouth for a return to Boston.
- 4:00 PM Arrival in Boston for free time to explore the many shops, restaurants, and museums in the city.
- 8:00 PM Pick-up at Quincy Market in Boston and return to your hotel (You may stay longer for the nightlife; however you must arrange your own transportation back to the hotel.)
If you wish to see the Toronto Blue Jays vs. Boston Red Sox Game on July 14 at 1:10PM, you will have to find your own transportation to and from the game from the Sheraton Framingham Hotel as our bus is travelling to Plymouth on that date. Tickets to the game are not included in our package, they can be purchased separately through the Red Sox Website.
Day 4 – Boston » Toronto
- 6:30 AM – 7:45 AM Buffet breakfast at your hotel (included), followed by hotel check-out.
- 8:00 AM Departure from Boston for Toronto via scenic routes.
- 11:00 AM Coffee and restroom break en route.
- 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM Stop at outlet mall en route for lunch and shopping.
- 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM Expected arrival time at your drop-off location (same as your selected pick-up location).
Gratuities to your tour director are optional and at your discretion.
6:30 AM – Scarborough– Scarborough Town Centre (LA-Z Boy Furniture Parking Lot – 530 Progress Ave)
7:00 AM – North York – Dufferin and Wilson – Costco Plaza (Second Cup Coffee Shop – 693 Wilson Ave)
7:25 AM – Toronto Airport – Tim Hortons (642 Dixon Road, Toronto, ON)
7:50 AM – Mississauga – Square One Mall Mississauga (LCBO Store – 65 Square One Drive)
8:55 AM – Grimsby – Gateway Niagara Information Centre – (424 South Service Rd (exit 74 off QEW))