A legally binding contract will be created when you submit your on-line booking and you should know exactly what responsibilities you are undertaking towards Comfort Tour Canada and your tour. Similarly, you should be aware of our legal responsibilities to you as your tour operator. Once the booking is confirmed, our basic responsibility is to provide you with the tour you have purchased within the limits of the conditions below. Your basic responsibility is to pay in full and accept the conditions as stated.
By making a reservation to purchase a holiday product from Comfort Tour Canada all passengers hereby acknowledge having read and accepted the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
Comfort Tour Canada and all passengers agree that the conditions set out herein are part of the terms between the passenger and the tour organizer. Any deposit given to Comfort Tour Canada will represent an acceptance by the passenger of all aforementioned conditions.
On-line Credit Card Payment Policy
Comfort Tour Canada accepts Master Card and Visa credit cards as forms of payment. To enable you to make the payment online, we have direct connectivity with a Secure SSL based Payment Gateway where you can provide your card details on a secure SSL link and the Master/Visa network authorizes the transaction and amount. On-line payment by credit card on our website through our secure payment gateway is 100% safe. If your payment is made using Visa or MasterCard, please be advised that Comfort Tour Canada will appear as the vendor on your credit card statement.
The use of this website indicates your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions, whether or not you have actually signed the appropriate credit card forms. Therefore, by providing Comfort Tour Canada with authorization to use your credit card to pay for your Comfort Tour vacation package, you are confirming that you will pay the total amount charged for those services to the card issuer according to your cardholder agreement. By providing the authorization to use your credit card, you are also acknowledging your acceptance of these Payment Terms and Conditions:
- You agree that all of the information you have provided to Comfort Tour Canada in relation to the transaction that is the subject of the transaction form is complete and correct, including, without limitation, information provided by you in relation to your credit card details.
- You warrant Comfort Tour Canada that you are fully authorized to use the credit card details for the purpose of online transactions.
- Comfort Tour Canada is under no obligation to provide the Travel Package ordered by you if Comfort Tour Canada has any reason to suspect that you are not authorized to use those credit card details or your credit card provider has advised Comfort Tour Canada that it will not honor your credit card details in this regard. Comfort Tour Canada has no obligation to provide the Travel Package to you until your credit card provider has authorized the transaction.
- You must not use this service to engage in any misleading or deceptive conduct or fraud of any kind.
- When using this service, you must comply with any applicable law, rule, regulation, standard or code of practice that relates to it.
- You indemnify Comfort Tour Canada, its employees, contractors and agents against any loss, costs or damage that they may suffer as a result of your breach of any of these terms and conditions.
- You agree that you will comply with any requirement of your credit card provider which may relate to the use of this online service, including and without limitation, not exceeding any transaction limit on your credit card used for the transaction. You must provide Comfort Tour Canada with any off-line verification of your identity, your right to use the credit card and the details of the transaction as may be required by Comfort Tour Canada from time to time.
Declined Credit Cards
If the authorization on the credit card provided is declined, we will attempt to notify you by contacting you at the email address and/or phone number you have provided. The reservation will be canceled and will need to be rebooked depending on availability.
I have read and understand the Booking Conditions and by clicking below I authorize Comfort Tour Canada to charge my credit card as provided above with the required payment amount shown.
The following outlines our pledge to you:
- Purpose and Consent: Before collecting your Personal Information, or at the time of collection, we will explain to you the purpose of collecting it and obtain your consent.
- Limiting Collection: Our collection of Personal Information is limited to what is reasonable under the circumstances and your information will be used only for the purpose for which it is collected.
- Security: Your personal information is kept confidential and secure and is not disclosed to anyone outside our group of companies and our selected third party service providers/business partners without your consent unless required by law.
- Access: You have the right to access your own Personal Information, and to correct any inaccuracies.
We will only use and disclose your personal information to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. Any exception will be with your prior consent, or as may be permitted or required by law.
Personal information, such as special needs, dietary or religious requirements, itinerary, addresses of accommodation where you will be staying during your trip, etc., which you provide to us will be passed on only to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements and/or other persons necessary for the provision of your travel arrangements, such as public authorities, customers or immigration, if required by them or is required by law. Any exception to the above will be with your prior consent, or as may be permitted or required by law. Also, we will keep your information only for as long as it is needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
If you have questions or concerns regarding these statements, call 416-642-0372 EXT. 210
90 SHERBOURNE STREET, UNIT 101, TORONTO ON, M5A 2R1
We will respond to all reasonable concerns or inquiries in a timely manner.
A deposit of $150 per passenger must be received at the time of booking. Full payment is due and will be applied to your credit card: i) 8 days prior to departure (for U.S. and Montreal, Quebec, and Ottawa bus tours) and ii) 61 days prior to departure (for all tours including a flight). If a reservation is made for U.S. and Montreal, Quebec, and Ottawa bus tours within 7 days prior to departure, full payment is payable at the time of booking. If a reservation is made for a tour that includes a flight within 61 days prior to departure, full payment is payable at the time of booking.
Pricing: All prices shown are in Canadian funds, and include taxes unless otherwise stated.
Not included: All items of a personal nature (room service, beverages, telephone charges, laundry, special food requests, etc.) and meals not specified in the tour itinerary are not included and must be paid by the passenger.
Gratuities: Tipping for tour directors, drivers, step on guides and waiters is a great way for you to show your appreciation for a job well done. Gratuities are voluntary and not included in the published prices.
Confirmation: Once we have received your reservation and payment, all confirmation vouchers will be sent to you via e-mail or regular mail by request in the form of an invoice.
All seats are assigned by Comfort Tour Canada. Seats are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
One suitcase and one small carry-on bag are permitted per passenger. Although the tour director and driver make every effort to handle luggage as carefully as possible, it is not the responsibility of Comfort Tour Canada if items are damaged or lost. Baggage and personal effects are the sole responsibility of the owner at all times.
Children must be 5 years or older to travel.
Travelers with special needs
Passengers who require particular assistance must travel with a qualified travel companion as the drivers and guides cannot provide individualized help for walking, dining, getting on/off transportation vehicles or other personal requirements. As our coaches are not equipped with wheelchair ramps, all tour members must be able to mount 3 or 4 steps onto the coach. Passengers necessitating unique attention must advise Comfort Tour Canada at the time of booking. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate passengers with specific needs, but we are not responsible for the denial of services by any of our suppliers.
Comfort Tour Canada has a zero tolerance policy towards disrespectful, belligerent conduct and in the occurrence of such event, the passenger(s) will be removed from the rest of the tour. Subsequently, there will be no refund issued and the passenger(s) must arrange their own return transportation.
US Border Crossing, Travel Documents, and Visas
All passengers must carry a valid passport for border crossing. It is the sole responsibility of the passengers to determine what documentation is required for travel to the USA and return to Canada. Document requirements can change therefore Canadian Citizens should contact Foreign Affairs Canada at http://www.voyage.gc.ca for assistance in obtaining this information. Citizens of other countries should check with the relative Tourist Board or Counsellor Office of the destination that they are intending to visit. Comfort Tour Canada will not be held responsible for any damages and/or additional expenses incurred for lack of improper travel documentation, and no refunds will apply.
Smoking is not permitted on the coach and at the hotels. All hotel properties have smoke-free policies; passengers must abide by said policies individual to each hotel.
If the accommodation reserved is not available for any reason, we reserve the right to substitute a hotel of a similar category. This section does not apply to a change in a hotel that is a major change as referred to in the section Comfort Tour Canada “Responsibility” or to a change of hotel, which occurs by reason of circumstances that are beyond our reasonable control.
Special Hotel Requests
Any hotel requests such as room location, bed preferences, etc. must be requested at the time of booking. While Comfort Tour Canada will attempt to accommodate special requests, Comfort Tour Canada will not be held responsible if such requests cannot be fulfilled.
Refund for Unused Travel Services
No refund is made for unused travel services.
Cancellation and Change Fees for Tours
- $150 Non-Refundable deposit due at the time of booking – a $50 per person service fee applies for a change of date. Change of date is not allowed 10 days before departure of all U.S. and Montreal, Quebec, and Ottawa tours. Change of date is not allowed 61 days before departure of all tours that include a flight.
- The tour package is 100% non-refundable if cancelled after the full balance has been charged.
- In the event of passenger (s) requiring name or date change, a $50/per person service fee will apply. Change of name is not allowed 10 days or less before departure of all U.S. and Montreal, Quebec, and Ottawa tours. Change of name is not allowed 61 days or less before departure of all tours that include a flight.
- In the event that our buses cannot be mobile due to extreme weather conditions, terrorism or an act of God prior to departure passengers will be partially refunded, except the $150 deposit per person.
- In the event of extreme weather conditions, terrorism or an act of God during the tour, passengers will not be refunded.
- Comfort Tour Canada will not be held liable for any attraction tickets purchased in advance in the event of a canceled tour date.
- We cannot make any exceptions to these policies. To avoid loss of payments, we recommend purchasing adequate travel insurance.
The tour package prices do not include travel insurance. Comfort Tour Canada is not responsible for any accidents occurred on or during the tour. We strongly recommend that you make suitable travel insurance arrangements to cover (as a minimum) the costs incurred if you must cancel your trip or require emergency medical assistance, including repatriation, in the event of an accident or illness whilst you are abroad.
It is your responsibility to ensure the insurance you purchase is suitable and adequate for your particular needs. It is your responsibility to comply with the insurance company’s requirements and your duty to disclose to the insurance company all relevant information e.g. pre-existing illnesses. Please consult us for more information.
Comfort Tour Canada acts solely as an organizer of the tours and is responsible for making all reservations and chartering the routes as outlined, but it is expressly understood and agreed between the tour organizer and the passengers that Comfort Tour Canada shall not be responsible for:
- Any negligent act or omission by the transportation companies, coach operators, hotel/resort properties or other suppliers or their personnel or any company or person not under our direct control.
- Government actions, weather, equipment failure, labour disputes, sickness, theft or any other cause beyond our direct control.
- Failure of the passenger to obtain the necessary documentation or meet the required health regulations in order to complete their travel arrangements.
- Any delays, misconnections, loss, damage or injuries to persons or property or for mechanical defects or failure, however, caused or for any substitution of hotels or carrier equipment beyond the control Comfort Tour Canada, or for any additional expenses occurred thereby;
- Any inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointment, distress or frustration whether physical or mental however caused.
Cancellation of a tour by Comfort Tour Canada provided that full refund of all monies paid is made to the passenger. All tour itineraries are subject to change without prior notice. Comfort Tour Canada reserves the right to make any changes before or during the tour for the comfort and enjoyment of the passengers and it is agreed and understood that for any increase in costs occasioned by such change shall be paid for by the passengers or any decrease of the costs occasioned by the change shall be refunded to the passenger. Comfort Tour Canada reserves the right to decline any person as a member of the tour at any time before or during the tour should such person’s presence be considered detrimental to the interest, comfort, and enjoyment of other passengers.
The passenger, and if under 18 parent/guardian, indemnifies Comfort Tour Canada, its employees, agents and other representatives, from all costs, damage, loss, and injury or loss of life-related to the tour package, or any activity associated with the tour package.
Comfort Tour Canada
90 Sherbourne Street, Unit 101
Toronto, ON, M5A 2R1
Administration Telephone: 416.642.0372 or Toll-free 1.866.213.0371
Ontario Registration # 1640173
T.I.C.O Registration #50013488