What To Do In Frankenmuth During Christmas?
1. Visit the Bonner’s Christmas Wonderland Store
Bonner’s Christmas Wonderland is the largest Christmas store in the world! Since 1945, Bonner’s has gone through several expansions. Today, it covers 26 acres of ground. Bonner’s has 50,000 items to look through, including 6,000 styles of ornaments. You can find the perfect gift for any occasion, which makes this destination a must-see for your next Christmas.
2.Try Zehnder’s Famous Chicken
Zehnder’s started more than 90 years ago when The Zehnder family purchased a hotel in 1928. Since then, Zehnder’s has served millions of guests. To this day you can buy a plate of Zehnders tasty fried chicken from the original recipe. Experience Zehnders great food and excellent hospitality this Christmas. Where you can enjoy a lunch with Santa Claus!
3.Stay at The Bavarian Inn
The Bavarian Inn Lodge is Michigans top tourist attraction. This lodge includes a European-style courtyard, 4 indoor pools and free evening entertainment every day! The Bavarian Lodge is next to a beautiful Cass River and is considered a world-class getaway for any age. With its unique European theme and hospitality, this lodge is the best getaway for this winter. Bring your family on a tour with Comfort Tour and travel on a luxury motor coach from Toronto to Frankenmuth. This tour includes 2 nights in the cozy Bavarian Inn Lodge.
Visit all these locations on the Frankenmuth Christmas Tour! Visit www.comforttour.com to reserve your seats today and receive $10 off your online booking!
Toronto » Frankenmuth
- 6:30 AM – 11:00 AM Board the coach at your chosen pick-up location (pick-up times vary) and travel to Sarnia Canada/U.S. border (proper documents required subject to U.S. entry laws). A coffee break will be made en route.
- 11:30 AM Arrival at Duty-Free with time for shopping and lunch, followed by the border crossing.
- 2:30 PM Hotel Check-in, followed by free-time to explore downtown Frankemuth and take in the sights of the Christmas wonderland.
- 7:30AM Enjoy a full buffet breakfast at your hotel (included).
- 11:00 AM Visit BRONNERS CHRISTMAS WONDERLAND STORE. Bronner’s Christmas Wonderland started from humble beginnings, quickly growing through several expansions to become the World’s Largest Christmas Store with beautifully landscaped grounds covering 27 acres
- 12:00 PM Depart for Birch Run Outlet Mall OR stay in Frankenmuth to explore the city’s shops and attractions
- 2:30 PM Return to the hotel / free time to explore the Christmas Lights and Attractions
- 6:00 PM Option to visit ZEHNDER’s Restaurant, known for their Famous German Chicken (cost at own). A tradition of good taste began more than 160 years ago when the Exchange Hotel opened its doors in 1856. The Zehnder family purchased the hotel in 1928 beginning our tradition of good food and hospitality that continues to this day. Enjoy the evening at your leisure.
Frankenmuth » Toronto
- 7:30 AM Full breakfast at the hotel (included).
- 10:30 AM Hotel check-out followed by departure from Frankenmuth hotel for Toronto.
- 11:00 AM Departure for Sarnia Canada/U.S. Border.
- 1:30 PM Arrive at Sarnia Canada/U.S. Border Crossing.
- 2:00 PM Depart from Sarnia Canada/U.S. Border Crossing.
- 3:00 PM Arrive at Flying J Rest stop in London, ON for a lunch and snack break. Begin drop offs (drop off location is the same as your selected pick-up location).
- Bronners Christmas Wonderland Store
- Zehnder’s Restaurant
- Frankenmuth Historical Museum
- Michigan Heros Museum
Gratuities to your tour director are optional and at your discretion.
Address: 1 Covered Bridge Ln. Frankenmuth, MI 48734 Phone Number: (855) 652-7200
- 6:30am Scarborough Town Centre (LA-Z Boy Furniture Parking Lot – 530 Progress Ave, ON M1P 2K2)
- 7:00am North York – Dufferin and Wilson – Costco Plaza (Second Cup Coffee Shop – 693 Wilson Ave) Subway Station – Wilson Subway Station is across from the pick up location
- 7:25am Toronto Airport – Tim Hortons (638 Dixon Road, Toronto, ON)
- 7:50am Mississauga – Square One Mall Mississauga, beside Panera Bread coffee shop/LCBO Store – 65 Square One Drive) ***Please do not park in the Square One Plaza***
- 8:50am Cambridge – Carpool Lot (901 Fountain St. S. Cambridge, ON – exit 275 off Hwy 401)
- 9:50am London – Flying J (Denny’s Restaurant, 3700 Highbury Ave S)
- 11:00am Sarnia – Holiday Inn Express Sarnia Hotel (At the lobby)- 1498 Venetian Blvd, Sarnia, ON