Day 1 – Toronto » New York
- 7:00 – 9:00 AM Board the coach at your chosen pick-up location (pick-up times vary).
- 10:00 – 11:00 AM Border crossing and Coffee/Restroom break.
- 1:00 – 1:30 PM Lunch/Restroom break en route. Then continue to travel through the beautiful landscapes of New York.
- 4:00 – 5:00 PM Stop for dinner en route.
- 8:00 PM Approximate arrival time at your hotel. Enjoy the evening at your leisure.
Day 2 – New York Tour
- 7:00 AM – Buffet breakfast at your hotel (included). Bus Leaves at 8 :00 am
- 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM – Enjoy a fully-guided Midtown Manhattan Tour with your local New York City guide.
- Tour Highlights Include:
- Central Park
- Grand Central Terminal
- World Trade Center Site
- Dakota House
- Strawberry Fields
- Drive-By Points of Interest
- Columbus Circle
- Metropolitan Opera
- Museum Mile
- Fifth Avenue
- Plaza Hotel
- Time Square
- Wall Street
- Rockefeller Center
- And More!!
- 3:00 – 8:00 PM – Drop-off in Central Manhattan for free time.
Here are some suggestions for what to visit during your free time:
The Empire State Building
‘Top of the Rock’ Observation Deck at The Rockefeller Center
“TKTS Discount Booths” in Manhattan offer tickets to Broadway and Off-Broadway musicals and plays at up to 50% off!
Museums – The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Guggenheim Museum, Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), etc.
Suggested events such as the Radio City Christmas Spectacular and baseball games are not included in the package (Cost at Own)
- 8:00 PM SHARP PICK-UP – Bryant park at 6th Av and 40th street and return to your New Jersey hotel.
You may stay longer in Manhattan for the nightlife; however, you must arrange your own transportation back to the hotel. New Jersey Transit trains run until 1:30 AM from Penn Station (near Macy’s) to a station located near the hotel.
Day 3 – New York Tour (Statue of Liberty cruise & New Years Celebration)
- 6:30 – 7:45 AM – Buffet breakfast at your hotel (included). Bus Leaves Hotel at 8:00 am
- 8:00 AM – Depart hotel for Statue Cruise with stops at Liberty and Ellis Islands (Extra fee: $19 U.S/adult, $14 U.S/senior (age 62+) & $9 U.S/child (age 5-12). If you wish to join the cruise, you will pay for the tickets on the coach. Cash only (USD).)
- *Please note – Due to the winter weather conditions, NYC tours departing from October 17th through until the end of April will instead include the Liberty Circle Line Cruise. This cruise will take you past, but not include stops at, Liberty or Ellis Islands. The cruise departs from/returns to Pier 83 in Manhattan. (Cruise Extra fee: $22 U.S +/adult)
- 9:00 AM – 1 PM – Enjoy a Statue Cruise including stops at Liberty and Ellis Islands (Cruise Extra fee: $19 U.S/adult, $14 U.S/senior (age 62+) & $9 U.S/child (age 5-12). We will board the Ferry at Liberty State Park in NJ.
- 1:00 PM – Drop-off for lunch, followed by free time in Manhattan. The bus will offer several drop-offs in Manhattan after your cruise.
- *Suggested events such as the Radio City Christmas Spectacular and baseball games are not included in the package (Cost at Own)*
- 8:00 PM SHARP Pick-up – Bryant park at 6th Av and 40th street and return to your New Jersey hotel. New Years eve, will be at 5 pm
New Years Options
Option A – Stay in Manhattan for Time Square New Year Ball drop Celebration (you must arrange your own transportation back to the hotel, New Jersey Transit trains run until 1:30 AM from Penn Station (near Macy’s) to a station location near the hotel)
Option B – Group dinner/champagne and New Years party at Old Man Raffertys Restaurant (across from hotel) **Costs Extra**
Day 4 – NYC » Toronto
- 6:30 – 7:45 AM Buffet breakfast at the hotel (included), followed by hotel check-out.
- 8:00 AM Departure from your New Jersey hotel for Toronto via scenic routes.
- 11:00 AM Coffee and restroom break en route.
- 2:00 – 4:00 PM Stop at Waterloo Premium Outlets in Waterloo, NY for lunch and shopping.
- 7:30 – 9:30 PM Expected arrival time (Drop off location is the same as your selected pick-up location).
Dec 29 – Jan 01 (New Years)
This is a luxury hotel in the heart of downtown New Brunswick, New Jersey and surrounded by restaurants, bars and shops, and is located 2 blocks from New Brunswick train station.
Points of interest around the hotel:
- Old Man Rafferty’s – Family-friendly American restaurant with big menu of hearty fare, outdoor seating & pub-type feel.
- Due Mari – Elegant Italian dining spot with consulting chef Michael White’s seafood & housemade pasta dishes.
- Steakhouse 85 Restaurant – Steakhouse with a surf ‘n’ turf menu in an upscale space with live jazz on some nights.
- Panico’s Restaurant & Bar – Italian restaurant & bar specializing in brick-oven pizza, plus pasta dinners, sandwiches & salads.
- 7:00am Scarborough– Scarborough Town Centre (LA-Z Boy Furniture Parking Lot – 530 Progress Ave, ON M1P 2K2)
- 7:30am North York – Dufferin and Wilson: Costco Plaza Second Cup Coffee Shop – 693 Wilson Ave) Subway Station – Wilson Subway Station is across from the pick up location.
- 7:55am Toronto Airport – Tim Hortons (638 Dixon Road, Toronto, ON)
- 8:20am Mississauga – Square One Mall Mississauga, beside Panera Bread coffee shop/LCBO Store – 65 Square One Drive) ***Please do not park in the Square One Plaza***
- 9:15am Grimsby – Gateway Niagara Information Centre – 424 South Service Rd (exit 74 off QEW)
- After 3:00 pm – Arrive at your New Jersey Hotel on your own (Check-in after 3:00PM) Transfers are not included. Passengers arriving by plane/train are responsible for arranging transfer to the hotel on their own.