Day 1 – Toronto » Boston
- 6:30 – 9:00 AM Board the coach at your chosen pick-up location (pick-up times vary) and travel to Niagara Falls Canada/U.S. border (proper documents required subject to U.S. entry laws).
- 11:30 AM Border crossing, followed by a break at Pembroke Rest Area in NY.
- 2:00 PM Stop for lunch en route (cost of lunch is not included).
- 6:00 PM Stop for dinner en route (cost of dinner is not included).
- 8:00 PM Approximate arrival time at your luxury hotel located in Boston suburb, a short distance from the Boston city center. Enjoy the evening at your leisure.
Day 2 – Salem Tour and Witch Museum
- 6:30 AM – 7:45 AM – Buffet breakfast at your hotel (included). Depart the hotel for Salem.
- 10:00 AM – Check-in at the Salem Witch Museum/Free time on your own in downtown Salem (Optional – Extra fee per person for Museum Admission).
- 1:00 PM – Free time for lunch (Cost of lunch is not included).
- 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Enjoy a 3-hour Fully-Guided tour of Salem with a local tour guide.
- 5:00PM – 7:00 PM – Enjoy dinner on your own in downtown Salem.
- 7:00 PM – Meet the bus to return to your hotel.
Day 3 – Boston City Tour
(Guided tour of Boston + Free Time)
- 6:30 AM – 7:45 AM Buffet breakfast at your hotel (included). Bus leaves the hotel at 8:00 AM.
- 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM Enjoy a Fully-Guided Tour of Boston with your local Boston city guide.(Tour is a combination of bus and walking).
Tour Highlights Include:» Freedom Trail» Old Ironsides» Revere House» The Revere Statue» Old North Church» Copp’s Hill Burying Ground» Park Street Church» Boston Common» Old Granary Burying Ground» King’s Chapel and Old State House
Lunch Break at Quincy Market for a variety of food at the food court.
After Lunch, continue the tour with a short drive to Cambridge for a visit to the Harvard Yard, America’s Most celebrated University. Stop for photos at Copley Square, which is architecturally, the most pleasing spot in all of New England. The Charlestown Navy Yard (historic park) with the USS Constitution Museum.(All the above sites are on the general tour, some walking involved)
Gratuities to your city tour guide are optional and at your discretion.
3:00 PM – 8:00 PM Free time in Boston.
Here are some suggestions for what to visit during your free time:
- New England Aquarium Home, among Boston’s premier visitor attractions with over 1.3 million visitors a year.
- Boston’s Back Bay, one of America’s most desirable neighborhoods! Stroll through Newbury Street, Boylston Street, and Commonwealth Avenue, where you will find many unique shops, restaurants, and vintage homes.
- Museum of Science
- Museum of Fine Arts, one of the most comprehensive art museums in the world encompassing nearly 450,000 works of art!
- Institute of Contemporary Art Boston
- 8:00 PM Pick-up a designated meeting place in central Boston and return to your hotel (You may stay longer for the nightlife; however you must arrange your own transportation back to the hotel.)
Day 4 – Boston » Toronto
- 6:30 AM – 7:45 AM Buffet breakfast at your hotel (included), followed by hotel check-out.
- 8:00 AM Departure from Boston for Toronto via scenic routes.
- 11:00 AM Coffee and restroom break en route.
- 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM Stop at outlet mall en route for lunch and shopping.
- 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM Expected arrival time at your drop-off location (same as your selected pick-up location).
Gratuities to your tour director are optional and at your discretion.
6:30 AM – Scarborough– Scarborough Town Centre (LA-Z Boy Furniture Parking Lot – 530 Progress Ave)
7:00 AM – North York – Dufferin and Wilson – Costco Plaza (Second Cup Coffee Shop – 693 Wilson Ave)
7:25 AM – Toronto Airport – Tim Hortons (642 Dixon Road, Toronto, ON)
7:50 AM – Mississauga – Square One Mall Mississauga (LCBO Store – 65 Square One Drive)
8:55 AM – Grimsby – Gateway Niagara Information Centre – (424 South Service Rd (exit 74 off QEW))