3 City Tour 2021
September 3 – 5th and October 9 – 11th
Day 1 – Toronto » Montreal
- 6:45 – 7:45 AM – Depart Toronto. Coffee break and lunch in between (cost not included)
- 3:00 PM – Arrive in Montreal and begin your Fully-Guided tour of Montreal with a local guide (3-hour tour) tour will be a combination of bus and walk
- 6:00 PM – Check-in at your luxury downtown hotel. Enjoy the evening at your leisure in Montreal
» Financial and Commercial districts
» The new International Quarter
» “Underground City”, the world’s largest underground network
» Golden Square Mile
» Mount Royal for a spectacular view of the city skyline
» Notre-Dame Basilica
» Saint Joseph’s Oratory, a Roman-Gothic shrine
» Site of the 1967 World Fair, Expo 67
» Gilles-Villeneuve Racetrack of Formula 1 Canada Grand Prix
» La Ronde Amusement Park
Day 2 – Quebec City
- 7:00 AM Full buffet breakfast at your hotel (breakfast included). Bus leaves the hotel at 8:00 AM for Quebec City.
- 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM Enjoy a Fully-Guided tour of Quebec City (3-hour tour). Tour will be a combination of bus and walk.
- 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM Free time and lunch in old Quebec City (cost of lunch not included).
- 5:00 PM Departure from Quebec for the return to Montreal.
- 8:00 PM Approximate arrival time at your central Montreal hotel. Enjoy the evening at your leisure
» Tour the Battlefield Park and Plains of Abraham site of the French-English battle in 1759
» The Grande Allée
» The Parliament building
» The Citadel of Quebec, the largest in North America built to protect the city against a probable American invasion
» Quebec City Hall, located in the heart of Old Quebec
» Notre Dame Basilica built in 1894
Day 3 – Ottawa » 1000 Islands Cruise
- 7:00 AM Full buffet breakfast at your hotel (breakfast included), followed by check-out and departure at 8:00 AM.
- 10:00 AM Arrive in Ottawa and enjoy a Guided city tour of Ottawa (2-hour tour). Tour will be a combination of bus and walk.
- 12:00 PM Lunch and free time in Byward Market (cost of lunch not included).
- 1:00 PM Departure for 1000 Islands boat cruise in Kingston (Ivy Lea)
- 3:15 – 4:30 PM Enjoy your 1000 Islands boat cruise (1 hour, cost of cruise included).
- 8:30 – 9:30 PM Approximate arrival time your drop-off location (same as your pick-up location).
» Parliament Hill
» Confederation Square
» Bank of Canada
» Supreme Court of Canada
» Rideau Canal
» Various embassies, residences of ambassadors, the Prime Minister, and the Governor General
» ByWard Market
» Historic city of Gatineau (formerly Hull)
» Rideau Falls
» Dow’s Lake
Gratuities to your tour director are optional and at your discretion.
Montreal, Quebec, Ottawa Hotel
Address: 475 President-Kennedy Avenue, Montreal, H3A 1J7, Canada
Set in the heart of downtown, Delta Hotels Montreal offers comfort and convenience when you want to escape the exciting action surrounding our location. We are minutes from Quartier des spectacles, Centre Bell and Place des Arts, where you can shop, dine, attend concerts and sporting events and visit art galleries during your Quebec, Canada vacation. McGill University and Notre-Dame Basilica are also nearby. Our two restaurants will provide nourishment for your mind and body with classic Canadian cuisine in a casual environment. When it’s time to retire for the night, our well-appointed accommodations have the amenities you desire including complimentary Wi-Fi, ergonomic workstations and 24-hour room service.
6:30 AM – Mississauga – Square One Mall Mississauga, beside Panera Bread coffee shop/LCBO Store – 65 Square One Drive) ***Please do not park in the Square One Plaza**
6:55 AM – Toronto/Airport – Tim Hortons (638 Dixon Road, Toronto, ON)
7:20 AM – North York – Costco Plaza Second Cup Coffee Shop (693 Wilson Ave)
7:50 AM – Scarborough – Scarborough Town Centre (LA-Z Boy Furniture Parking Lot – 530 Progress Ave, ON M1P 2K2)
8:15 AM – Pickering – Pickering Town Centre (The Bay – South Entrance – 1355 Kingston Rd., Pickering, ON L1V 1B8)
9:25 AM – Colborne – Big Apple Restaurant – 262 Orchard Road, Colborne, ON K0K 1S0
After 3 PM – Montreal – Arrive at your Montreal Hotel on your own (Check-in after 3:00PM) Transfers are not included. Passengers arriving by plane/train are responsible for arranging transfer to the hotel on their own.