Day 1 –Toronto » Washington
- 6:30 – 9:00 AM Board the coach at your chosen pick-up location (pick-up times vary) and travel to Niagara Falls Canada/U.S. border (proper documents required subject to U.S. entry laws).
- 11:30 AM Border crossing.
- 1:00 – 1:30 PM Rest stop at Pennsylvania State / New York State Border.
- 3:30 – 4:30 PM Stop for lunch en route (cost of lunch is not included).
- 6:30 – 7:00 PM Stop for dinner en route (cost of lunch is not included).
- 8:15 PM Approximate arrival time at your luxury hotel, located a short distance from downtown Washington. Enjoy the evening at your leisure.
Day 2 – Washington City Tour
- 7:00 – 8:00 AM Breakfast at your hotel(included). Bus leaves the hotel at 8:00 AM.
- 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM Enjoy a Fully-Guided tour of Washington, D.C. (Tour is a combination of bus and walking). There will be time for lunch between touring.
Tour Highlights Include:» White House» Washington Monument» Lincoln Memorial» Jefferson Memorial» Korean & Vietnam War MemorialsAlso, you will receive an overview of the Smithsonian museums and Fords’ Theatre, where President Abraham Lincoln was shot in 1865.
All the above sites are on the general tour, some walking involved.
Gratuities to your city guide are optional and at your discretion.
3:00 – 6:30 PM Drop-off in the central area of Washington for free time.Here are some suggestions for what to do during your free time:» Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History» Smithsonian’s National Zoo – see more than 400 different species of animals!» National Air and Space Museum» National Gallery of Art, which houses one of the finest collections in the world illustrating major achievements in painting, sculpture, and graphic arts!» The Chesapeake and Ohio (C&O) Canal – A national historic park dating back to the 18th century. It runs 184.5 miles along the north bank of the Potomac River and offers some of the best places for outdoor recreation in the Washington DC area (hiking, canoeing, biking, etc.)
- 6:30 PM Pick-up and return to the hotel (pick-up location to be announced by the guide). You may stay longer for the nightlife; however, you must arrange your own transportation back to the hotel.
Day 3 – Arlington National Cemetery Tour
Comfort Tour will not be responsible for any admission tickets purchased in advance in the event of a canceled tour.
- 7:00 – 8:00 AM Breakfast at your hotel (included), followed by departure for Arlington National Cemetery tour.
- 9:00 AM Arrive in Arlington where you board the Tourmobile (Extra: $10 per person) for a tour of the Arlington National Cemetery by trolley. Arlington National Cemetery is a U.S. Military Cemetery established during the American Civil War on the grounds of the former estate of Confederate General Robert E Lee. Your visit will include visits to the: Tomb of the Unknowns, John F. Kennedy Memorial Flame, Changing of the Guard and much more!
- 11:30 AM Depart Arlington for lunch (cost of lunch not included).
- 1:00 PM Following lunch, we will offer drop-offs at the Smithsonian Museums and/or the National Capitol for you to explore on your own.
- 6:30 PM Pick-up at designated meeting place and return to your hotel (pick-up location to be announced by your tour guide). You may stay longer for the nightlife; however, you must arrange your own transportation back to the hotel.
Day 4 – Washington » Toronto
- 6:30 – 7:30 AM Buffet breakfast at your hotel (included), followed by hotel check-out.
- 7:30 AM Departure from Washington for Toronto via scenic routes.
- 11:00 AM Coffee break en route.
- 1:00 – 3:00 PM Stop at the Grove City Outlet Mall for lunch and shopping.
- 8:30 – 9:30 PM Expected arrival time at your drop-off location (same as your selected pick-up location).
Gratuities to your tour director are optional and at your discretion.
Address: One Bethesda Metro Center, 7400 Wisconsin Ave,Bethesda, Maryland, USA 20814
6:30 AM – Scarborough– Scarborough Town Centre (LA-Z Boy Furniture Parking Lot – 530 Progress Ave)
7:00 AM – North York – Dufferin and Wilson – Costco Plaza (Second Cup Coffee Shop – 693 Wilson Ave)
7:25 AM – Toronto Airport – Tim Hortons (642 Dixon Road, Toronto, ON)
7:50 AM – Mississauga – Square One Mall Mississauga (LCBO Store – 65 Square One Drive)
8:55 AM – Grimsby – Gateway Niagara Information Centre – (424 South Service Rd (exit 74 off QEW))